Janice and Daniel took us to this little crab shack on the pier upon Judy's request. They've talked about it so much that I decided to join them even though eating crab makes me hurl.
It's such a difficult food to enjoy. You work so hard to get tiny little pieces of meat out.
Doesn't make sense, but I do it anyway because it's so good. Maybe I should be a Stay-At-Home-Mom and try new restaurants everyday. (How do you feel about that, Babe?)
Now, if you know me well, you'll know I'm NOT a trendy person. Granted, I love my purses and shoes, but all other fads and trends are of no interest to me. So when Daniel suggests we go get frozen yogurt at a new frozen yogurt shop, I contemplate going home. Last thing I want to do is be caught in some Pinkberry want-t0-be.
BUT OH MY GOD!!! That stuff was good! Now I'm on a quest for a good frozen yogurt shop around my house that has mochi toppings and lemon frozen yogurt... mmmmmm....

3 comments:
i too am not a crab fan...who knew working for food would be so difficult. I'm with you sistah!
Did you hurl?
and i how you have to use a "0" in want-to-be... so NOT trendy!
I miss Camden! Please keep blogging while I am away! :)
Post a Comment