I thought I had passed my expiration date, but as time passed the lone white hair remained solitaire. I dismissed it as just a fluke, the result of a traumatic break-up. It wasn't the sign of aging as I originally thought.
But now, Ladies and Gentleman, it's official: I'm old.
Two white hairs.... oh wait- THREE. Tony just found another one as I type! They go so well with my crow's feet. So while Tony's excited that I'm catching up to him, I think I may go and try to drown my sorrows. Curse all you blonds out there!


1 comment:
I feel bad that I didn't come over today... look what you did instead!
The gray hair situation was pretty traumatic, but you got through it!
Why must I be referred to as the ex-roomie? I have a name! I have feelings!
I wish I had come over today. I would have rather hung out with you guys than report cards! Let me know when you are free again!
Post a Comment