They're just not the same anymore. While Sex and the City was awesome, it was also a HUGE reminder that I'm no longer a single, independent, girl who has no one to answer to- I'm a mother.
No, it wasn't the movie that brought on this enlightenment. It was the fact that I could only handle one cosmo and a "woo-woo"/"whoo-whoo" before I pass out. ( I don't even know the name of the shots anymore) . Or maybe it was the fact that I had to run home to pump after being out for only 5 hours. And yet... motherhood is totally worth it!
So was waiting in line for Sex and the City. Hell, just seeing how some people dressed up was worth the wait. (see the girl behind Carrie in the photo?)
Thanks, girls, for an awesome night! Needed that one.

3 comments:
It was a fun night! I am glad we went!
Also, a good thing about not being single, is that there are no more Sex and the City interventions after a break up! :)
I owe Carrie Bradshaw my life!
How fun! Adge, I've totally thought about you every time I see a poster for the movie. I haven't seen it yet but if I was still in CA I would've loved to join you girls!
Post a Comment