Monday, August 25, 2008

A Birthday Weekend

For Tony's birthday, he wanted was to play golf at Pelican Hills. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Honey.  I think Daniel, our brother in law, wanted the same thing, right Janice?


It would have been perfect, but Tony's game was flawed by some annoying Canadienne woman he got matched up with. (Daniel has pics) It was a good reminder of how thankful he should be for the wonderful wife he has now. Seriously, I've never seen a man so annoyed.

After a shut-that-woman-up-or-I'll-put-a-golf-ball-through-her-head-please-just-shoot-me-now-day at golf, he joined his friends for a traditional birthday dinner at The Olde Ship for some currie and chips.


That weekend, we had a little visitor- or should I say BIG visitor.
 Who knew these things existed in Orange County, let alone our neighborhood. YUCK!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful garden spider :) she's a good guy.

I'm not sure I've ever seen seen Tony mad, let alone that mad. What an interesting way to spend a birthday, huh? I've been wanting to check out that restaurant. Think you guys would like to head over there in the next few months?

any time you need a sitter, feel free to ask. I love your little girl. see you soon for TGIF?

Unknown said...

just to follow up with our dinner converstaion, I got this in an email:

"Please remember that the average age for weaning in the world is 5-6 years. In the U.S. our cultural norm of breastfeeding incidence at 12 months is 18%. We are "sensitized" to think that breatfeeding after 12 months is a bad thing which it is not."

5-6 years!! wow!!