Monday, August 11, 2008

While You Were Out...

My baby's coming home tomorrow!!! So excited :)

Here's just an update of the going-ons while you (Tony) were enjoying yourself on the other side of the earth.

1) I walked a lot... and very slowly, but I'm now only 2 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! A walk around the lake took about two hours, but that was due to 3 different babies getting hungry every 20 minutes and 2 dogs going poop every 30. 

2) I broke the microwave- SORRY. 

3) I made about 100 deviled eggs- but I ate them all.

4) I made hair accessory holders for Camden

5) I shopped a lot- and returned a lot. :)

and my most favorite going-on:

5) HUNG OUT WITH THE BOYDS!!!!




2 comments:

Becky said...

Can you please make me some deviled eggs? They are also Joe's very favorite food. When should we be over?

Chelsea Maureen said...

YAY!!! I love that we got to meet Camden!!! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys...hopefully the next few months will go by quickly and we'll be back in CA before you know it! :) Love you guys!!