Got home just in time for Camden's first debut of... the Roll-Over!
We thought she would do it while Dad was away, but he got back just in time. Too bad you're at work, Dad, but check this out! Just ignore the commentary.
Hip Hip HOORAY for Camden. So I'm sitting at work whispering...you can do it. Come on....you can do it! Yay!! And little soft cheers come from my cube! Good job momma!!
5 comments:
Yay Camden!!! And the commentary was excellent as well. You are such a proud mommy, it's so cute!
wow, congrats!!! so cute!
Hip Hip HOORAY for Camden. So I'm sitting at work whispering...you can do it. Come on....you can do it! Yay!! And little soft cheers come from my cube! Good job momma!!
WOW!!! amazing :P I can't believe how fast she's growing up... tell her to stop!
Okay, Camden's facial expressions crack me UP!! She is too, too cute!!
Post a Comment